Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week are things that make me pick up a book.
- The cover. This is number one reason I pick up a book. I totally judge a book by its cover. I just simply can’t help it.
- The author.
- The Synopsis.
- Looking for something new and different from things that I normally read.
- The title of the book catches my eye.
- A suggestion from a family member, friend or another book lover 🙂
- A Romance novel, what can I say? I’m a sucker.
- If my library has it. I get a majority of my books from the library and if they have it I’ll read it.
- The length.
What are some things that make you pick up a book? Let me know in the comments.