Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. The Top Ten Tuesday Meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week’s prompt is Books From My Favorite Genre. As most of you would guess my favorite genre is Romance. Give me all of the romance books, I am a sucker what do you want me to tell you? This is so freaking hard for me to do. I know I am going to forget something on here so here we go, this list is in by no means any specific order!
- Any Nicholas Sparks books – I was first introduced to Nicholas Sparks by my Grandma (thanks Gram!) when I was in late middle school. He was the FIRST romance novelist I ever read and since them I have always been drawn to his books.
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day
- Twilight (Twilight #1) by Stephenie Meyer
- Moonlight & Whiskey by Tricia Lynne
- Deal with the Devil (The Forge Trilogy #1) by Meghan March
- Frigid (Frigid #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
If you are a Romance read like me or have read some good romance books before let me know in the comments.